What You'll Get
This 2-day trip begins in Fredericksburg and takes you through 12 scenic miles of lower Blue River. Once you’re ready, head behind our Fredericksburg facility. Once out back, our friendly staff will help you safely into your kayak.
Sit back. Relax and enjoy all Blue River offers including rapids, islands, sand bars, nature, wildlife, cave views, and springs.
Sightseeing varies based on river conditions and time of year. Around 5-6 hours later, you’ll spot the camp site on your right at the stop sign. Once you have reached the camp, you will pull out of the river and relax with your family and/or friends and Mother Nature.
Bright and early the next morning, you and your crew will embark on the next and final 12 miles of the journey down the Blue River to Milltown, Indiana where you will be met by our staff. We will greet you with our van and trailer to transport you, your gear and kayak(s) back to the local operators base where you began your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kayaks can accommodate one adult ONLY
- This product must be booked with a single traveler. For multiple travelers, please create multiple reservations.
- Includes all necessary equipment (life jackets, and paddles).
- Shuttle service from trip end back to original departure point provided free of charge.
- Friendly staff and a great time
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Between 8am and 12pm
Shuttle Service from trip-end back to Old Mill Canoe Rental included in pricing.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old Mill Canoe Rental in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.