On this twilight tour, discover where spirits are reported to linger in downtown Charleston. A licensed guide will regale you with spooky tales from Charleston's long history as you pass haunted alleys, graveyards, churches, hotels and even a dungeon!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old South Carriage Company, 14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
This 40 minute after-dark tour covers more than 15 eerie blocks of Charleston's old walled city.
From the 16-passenger horse-drawn carriage, you will learn the haunted histories of such landmarks as:
• the Circular Congregational Graveyard (oldest graveyard)
• the Mills House Hotel (one our most haunted hotels)
• St. Michael's Episcopal Church (oldest church building)
• the Old Exchange Building and Provost Dungeon (last colonial building built in America and the original city dungeon for Charleston). Once past the dungeon you will return along the formerly pirate infested waters of Charleston and back through the Old City Market as you return to our stables.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
The last colonial building built in America and the original city dungeon for Charleston
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2218
Circular Congregational Graveyard - the oldest graveyard
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
St. Michael's Episcopal Church - oldest church building
Stop At: Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
Once past the dungeon you will return along the formerly pirate infested waters of Charleston and back through the Old City Market as you return to our stables.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers MUST arrive 15-Minutes prior to their scheduled reservation time to board the carriage and check-in.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- 40-minute Haunted Evening Horse & Carriage Tour
- Professional Guide
- Hear spooky tales from Charleston’s history as you pass haunted alleys, graveyards, and a dungeon.
- Entry/Admission - Old South Carriage Company
- Entry/Admission - Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon
- Entry/Admission - Circular Congregational Church
14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old South Carriage in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.