Ride in this 40-minute carriage with a certified tour guide that focuses on the settlers who built Charles Towne and defended it against the Spanish, French, Native Americans, and pirates. Learn about the construction of the first English Walled City in America, as well as important events, people, and historic structures from the Colonial time-period. Enjoy sightings such as the oldest building in Charleston, Waterfront Park, historic churches, and more. This evening tour is perfect before or after dinner excursion with your friends, family, or significant other.
About This Deal
This 40-minute tour focuses on the settlers who built Charles Towne - the first English Walled City in America - and the important events, people, and historic structures from the Colonial time-period.
• Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
• Joe Riley Waterfront Park, Concord Street, Charleston, SC 29401-2129
• Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2218
• Pineapple Fountain, 1 Vendue Range, Charleston, SC 29401-2129
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: you MUST check-in 15-minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled without refund.
- Children 3 years and under are free provided that they sit on the lap of a parent or guardian. If you want your child to have a seat, you must purchase a child seat.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Carriage can transport up to 16 passengers per departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Group size limited to 10 guests per tour Charleston city-wide ordinance requires all guests to wear a face covering Adults - Required | Children (2-10) - Recommended | Infants (2 and under) - Exempt Group size limited to 10 guests per tour
- 40-minute Historical Colonial Charles Towne Carriage Tour
- Certified Driver/Guide
- Learn about the construction of the first English Walled City in America
14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Old South Carriage in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.