Venture to the mysterious ruins of Tulum on a full day trip and enjoy the view as you explore this abandoned walled city towering above the deep turquoise Caribbean sea. Afterwards, visit Xel-Ha, a beautiful natural aquarium, home to a large variety of colorful tropical fish. Here, you can learn to snorkel or simply sit in one of the beach chairs and soak up the sun. Transportation, entrance fees, drinks and food are included.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Olympus Tours, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Olympus Tours, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Child prices are applicable for children under a certain height.
- If a child is 40 inches (1 meter) or shorter, he / she is admitted free of charge.
- If a child is between 40 and 55 inches (1 and 1.4 meters), the child rate will apply.
- All children 55 inches and taller must pay the adult rate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Meals, Open Bar and Soft Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Use of snorkel equipment, locker, towels, life vest
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from and to hotels in Cancun area
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discova in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.