This 1-hour, guided, Paddleboard Tour is a great way to see Hilton Head Island from a different vantage point. Paddle through the calm inlets of the Low-country where wildlife resides. Choose from one of the following departure times when you book: 9:30am ,11:30am ,1:30pm ,3:30pm.
What You'll Get
Paddle in scenic marshways with an experienced guide to lead the way! The guide will provide information about the area along the way! You’ll have the chance of seeing dolphins, egrets, pelicans, herons, and manatees.
• One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for the water
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation for check-in.
- Maximum Weight of 285lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum weight 75 lbs
- Professional guide
- Paddleboard and necessary equipment
- Sightings of incredible wildlife
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the One HHI in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.