Experience the ultimate Los Angeles tour by private 4-seater helicopter, including a rooftop landing with Champagne toast in downtown LA. Soar the skies above Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Marina del Rey before your expert pilot lands atop a building overlooking the city skyline. Your 50-minute helicopter flight takes off from Burbank’s Atlantic terminal, with multiple departure times available.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
Pass By: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Pass By: Walt Disney Concert Hall, 111 S Grand Ave Inglewood Can Day Has Was Year Day Was, Los Angeles, CA 90012-3034
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Pass By: Dodger Stadium, 1000 Elysian Park Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Stop At: Orbic Air, 10750 Sherman Way Atlantic Aviation, Burbank, CA 91505-1042
Point of Departure and Return
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: L.A. Live, 800 W Olympic Blvd 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90015-1360
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Champagne will be served to those 21 years and up
- Per FAA regulations, infants 1 years old and under are considered ‘lap children,’ and may require proof of identification, such as a birth certificate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft there is weight limit per passenger of 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Helicopters seat up to 3 passengers in each. Groups of 4-6 passengers can fly together in 2 helicopters.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -All Tours provided as Private Flights. -Doors Off flights available upon request for open air cockpit.
- 50-minute helicopter flight
- Complimentary Champagne toast
- Bottle water and soft drinks
- 15-minute landing at scenic lookout point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Orbic Air in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.