What You'll Get
Soak in the Sun
Enjoy LA’s unparalleled 360° views from California’s tallest open-air observation terraces and see iconic landmarks such as the Hollywood Sign and Capitol Records. For sports enthusiasts, get a bird’s eye view of Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, Banc of California Stadium and The Coliseum. Walk around and enjoy the scenic landscape looking north to the San Gabriel Mountains, west to the Pacific Ocean and south to Catalina Island.
Experience legendary stories in a fully immersive and reimagined way through dynamic storytelling touchpoints. Learn about Los Angeles and your Skyspace journey in a 360 theatre, strike a pose as you live a day in the life with a red-carpet experience, listen & learn the history of music in LA, take a peek behind the curtain with some of the most iconic sports brands and create your own graffiti art on 3 interactive screens.
Ride the Slide
Do you have what it takes? Experience the Skyslide, a 45-foot, fully enclosed, all-glass thrill ride. The Skyslide is positioned on the exterior of the US Bank Tower nearly 1,000 ft. above Downtown LA. Experience the city from an entirely new perspective!
Skyspace LA is conveniently located at the heart of Downtown LA which hosts many attractions and museums such as The Grammy Museum, The Broad Museum, Grand Central Market, Angels Flight and Olvera Street shopping.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Skip-the-Line at entry not at the Skyslide entrance
- Vouchers are valid for up to 60 days after the date of purchase
- Please bring this voucher to OUE Skyspace redemption center for a timed ticket. Good for Standard Admission timed entry for the number of guests listed on approved voucher. Immediate entry is not guaranteed. Guest will receive ticket for next available entry time.
- Ticket is nontransferable; no cash value, some restrictions and blackout dates may apply
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children and adults of all ages are welcome to visit the observation deck. However, there is an age restriction of 5 years old to ride the Skyslide
Blackout times apply. Please go to www.oue-skyspace.com before arrival for operation hours
- General Admission
- Skyslide (if option selected)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
OUE Skyspace LA
Standard Hours of Operation: Daily 10AM to 10PM Last entry is 9pm On January 11, 2019 last entry is at 1:30pm On January 18, 2019 last entry is at 7pm On January 24, 2019 last entry is at 4pm On January 31. 2019 last entry is at 3pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the OUE Skyspace LA in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.