- Private transfer between the Niagara Falls International Airport and the following destinations: - Niagara Falls, Ontario - Niagara-on-the-Lake - Fort Erie - St. Catharines - Ridgeway - Stevensville - Crystal Beach - Welland - Port Colborne
What You'll Get
We know getting from the airport to a local hotel can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. There is a convenient option that takes all the hassle and guesswork out of renting a car or arranging for a shared shuttle after a long flight. There’s no need to deal with the frustration and lengthy lines that accompany these less-than-desirable options.
Let us help you simplify the entire process.
A sedan can accommodate up to four people or a minivan can hold up to six passengers.
You'll be safely and professionally transported between the airport and your home or hotel. Your driver will ensure you receive a pleasant ride with friendly and punctual service. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Travel time is 35-65 minutes depending on traffic and destination.
Child car seats are available. Please request car seats at time of booking and indicate child's age and weight.
24 hour service available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bridge tolls
As ordered: Airport, home or hotel
To airport: minimum 2 hours prior to departure time.
35 to 50 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Out of Town Lincoln in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.