Simply a Savannah experience not to miss.
This is the only way to see the port of Savannah in action from the water.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah, Savannah, Georgia
The Port of Savannah, the nation's largest port in volume, contains over 50 piers, wharves, and docks. On this 90-minute tour, you will experience a working port as it should be seen from the water.
This excursion begins with a scenic view of Savannah's Historic Riverfront and then ventures upriver to the Georgia Ports Authority. Here, your captain/guide will discuss the variety of ships seen, the port operations, and products of the different terminals.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
1 Resort Dr, Savannah, GA 31421, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Outside Brands in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.