Our instructors are CPR, first aid and life guard certified fully insured and permitted by the city and state since 1998.We specialize in surfing local surf breaks close to Diamond Head and away from the crowds in Waikiki. Our surf lessons emphasize safety and explain conditions, the art of catching waves, how to stand and ride waves. You are guaranteed to ride waves.You will receive special Ocean Safety training prior to your paddling adventure. We will share with you the best locations to explore, how best to reach your destination and how to help protect the environment.
What You'll Get
SUP: Our SUP lessons are a great way to get a workout and/or take a tour of Kailua Bay or Waikiki. Our advanced lessons are geared toward skills like tail turning and wave riding. Stand up paddling makes it easier to surf small waves on flat days.
SURF: Entry Level: No experience needed. You must be able to swim. Surf boards are included.
Surfers interested in more personalized instruction, beginner and/or experienced surfers who would like to fine-tune their skills, kids under 10 are required to take private lessons.
KAYAK: Come relax and enjoy a day of kayaking in beautiful Kailua Bay. Kailua and Lanikai Beaches are rated the best beaches in the world, and are excellent destinations for kayaking and snorkeling. Take a paddle up the coast of Lanikai then head out to the Mokulua Islands or Flat Island to make your kayaking tour here a memorable experience or check out Chinamans Hat for an unforgettable experience.
All of our instructors are experienced, insured Professionals with lifeguard, first aid and CPR certifications. So grab your friends and come get a lesson!
• Mokulua Islands, Oahu, HI
• Kailua Beach Park, 526 Kawailoa Road, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
• Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
• Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Instruction and use of equipment - surfboard, stand-up paddle board or kayak.
- You will need a vehicle to transport equipment and may need to rent roof racks if necessary.
171 Hamakua Dr, Kailua, HI 96734, USA
7/30/2019 - 9/8/2021Monday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pa'ani Wai Hawai'i in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.