· August 3, 2016
What You'll Get
- Explore hundreds of interactive exhibits including The Tropical Butterfly House, where guests can explore hundreds of beautiful, free-flying butterflies in a lush garden setting and experience the awe-inspiring transformation from pupae to butterfly.
- Interact with live animals from Puget Sound waters while learning about their habitat, feeling their unique textures and discovering how they co-exist in our vital ecosystem.
- See Science On a Sphere, an astonishing piece of technology that uses computers and video projectors to display dynamic animated images of the atmosphere, oceans and land on an illuminated globe six feet in diameter.
- Roam among several moving, roaring, robotic dinosaurs in a life-like prehistoric environment, learning about their habitats and behaviors.
- Explore how personal choices can positively affect your health and wellbeing through hands-on inventions, gadgets, activities and experiences.
- Engage in live science experiments with our talented science interpretation team, featuring liquid nitrogen, fiery explosions, shattering tennis balls and more.
- Splash into science with our outdoor array of fun water exhibits – move water uphill, shoot off water cannons and take a spin on our water wheel.
For an additional fee, guests can explore outer space in Pacific Science Center’s planetarium; enjoy vibrant music and spectacular laser light shows in the Laser Dome; experience the immersive power of an IMAX® documentary on either one of Pacific Science Center’s two IMAX Theaters; or discover what's new in our traveling exhibition hall.
Pacific Science Center’s café provides guests with a variety of pre-packaged and fresh-made food items and refreshments.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon-Fri; 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Sat-Sun (September - June)
- Open 10:00 am - 6:00 pm daily (July - August)
- Admission to all Pacific Science Center permanent exhibits
- Admission to Tropical Butterfly House
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- IMAX, Planetarium, and Laser show tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth for an additional fee
- Tickets for traveling exhibitions may be purchased at the ticket booth for an additional fee
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pacific Science Center in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.