We have been teaching surfing on Waikiki Beach for more than 20 years.
Waikiki is one of the easiest places in the world to learn to surf for beginners.
What You'll Get
The surfboard is included in the surfing lesson.
You can keep the surfboard after the surf lesson to catch your own waves without an instructor.
Please note most students are exhausted after an hour in the water, so being a good swimmer is an advantage when learning to surf.
Please let the instructor know prior to your lesson if you are interested in learning to surf by yourself, and catching your own waves.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Includes the surfboard, land lesson, rashguard, locker, and extra time with surfboard after your lesson
1 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pacific Soul Surfing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.