Whalewatch with the experts on Maui's top-rated ecotour and see these amazing creatures in their natural wild habitat.
For those that prefer a bigger vessel whalewatching experience, but want a less crowded viewing environment, then this is the tour for you. The "Plus" in this offering means less people. Join the experts at Pacific Whale Foundation on Ocean Quest, a 65 ft, double-deck catamaran which will run with a maximum of 70 passengers. This gives everyone a spot at the rail to view our amazing humpback whales. This tour is led by certified Marine Naturalists for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, hear underwater whale songs – every trip is unique. Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whalewatch of equal or lesser value within one year. We are proud of our 97% sighting success rate.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahaina, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
You'll spend two hours on a stable, double deck catamaran watching amazing humpbacks on a lower capacity experience that allows rail space for everyone's viewing pleasure.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Filtered Water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not available.
- Transportation to/from attractions
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pacific Whale Foundation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.