Our three hour guided "Swim With the Manatees" tour is our number one attraction. You will get to experience manatees up close and personal and your tour with us is limited to 10 visitors maximum. It is a very private experience with our local manatees that you will never forget. We have top of the line equipment and our guides are locals who know our waters very well so you can spot several manatees. You will learn the right way to interact with these amazing animals through passive observation and learn all about our ecosystem here in Crystal River. Book now and pay later with no cancellation fees ever.
About This Deal
This is an AMAZING three hour guided tour to swim with manatees, which is THE coolest thing to do in Crystal River! You will get to paddle peacefully through the waterways and explore different areas, unlike the local dive companies that only drop you off to swim and get back on the boat. You get to experience all of the local nature that Crystal River has to offer visitors.
This package comes with everything you need including a Crescent Kayak or YOLO Hammerhead paddleboard (your choice), a wetsuit, snorkel gear, paddle, life vest, and a fantastic local tour guide. The tour group follows one of our local guides through the beautiful waterways and will learn about the eco-system, see many various birds, fish, and of course some amazing manatees! We make it easy to book with our book now and pay later feature and there are no cancellation penalties ever with Paddles Outdoor Rentals so book now and we look forward to seeing you soon :)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Moderate physical activity is required to kayak/paddleboard and swim with the manatees.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Kayak or Paddleboard
- Life Vest
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paddles Outdoor Rentals in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.