We created this program for you to get your SUP game on. You start by learning the fundamentals of how to standup paddleboard. You will continue in SUP2, SUP3, and SUPWW with intermediate strokes and maneuvers, including bracing, canting stroke, surfer stance, pivot turn, and tail drop. Some of the advance strokes you will learn, include cross-board draw, skulling, and blade-in-water recoveries. We top it off with turbo hop pivot turn. During the white water lesson, you will learn advanced strokes and maneuvers you need to get the most of your white water experience.
What You'll Get
In this fun-filled session, you will learn the fundamentals of how to standup paddleboard while enjoying the beauty of the C&O Canal and the Potomac River. Book this, and other group lessons, online at www.paddlestroke.com.
We created this program for you to get your SUP game on. This intensive with four lessons throughout the 2019 season includes SUP1 Beginner Intro, SUP2 Intermediate Strokes and Maneuvers, SUP3 Advanced Strokes and Maneuvers, and SUP White Water. You start by learning the fundamentals of how to standup paddleboard and progress through advanced strokes and maneuvers you need to get the most of your white water experience.
Practice & Demo Nights
Every other Wednesday eve is your opportunity to join us for a free practice & demo outing on the water, where you will get to try out different Earth River SUPs! You must sign up online so we know that you are coming. If you have your own gear, just show up! Practice nights are open to all current students of Paddlestroke SUP who registered for at least two of the group SUP lessons, SUP Yoga, or private lessons.
• Potomac River, Washington DC, DC
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a physically challenging activity. You must be able to carry your board and paddle, walk for at least a mile on rugged terrain, and swim. For optimal experience, we recommend a 225-lbs weight limit. All group lesson students must be at least twelve years of age. If you don't meet these criteria, don't fret! Email us to discuss a private session.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- ~ Earth River SUP board ~ paddle ~ personal floatation device ~ helmet
10790 Macarthur Blvd, Potomac, MD 20854, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paddlestroke SUP in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.