What You'll Get
The 4 hour trip meets at the dock 30 minutes before departure to allow everyone to settle in on the boat and setup their gear. After the Capt delivers a safety brief the boat will head to the dive sites in the Gulf. Once on site the Divemaster will tie the boat into the wreck and setup our line system from the boat to the wreck, then deliver a site briefing. Divers are now free to explore the wreck at their leisure in buddy pairs. After the dive the divers will spend their hour surface interval as the boat slowly moves to the next site and the process is repeated. Divers should be able to see a Goliath grouper, and many other snapper and groupers as well as pelagics and many bait fish. Fresh fruit, snacks and drinks included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Flying within 24 hours after diving is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rental gear is not included but may be arranged at additional cost
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Panama City Diving in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.