Go bar hopping in Honolulu on a 15-passenger party bike while a knowledgeable guide takes the helm. During this 2.5-hour tour, you'll pedal the bike through the Kaka’ako district, an up-and-coming hotspot of Honolulu. Stop to purchase drinks and appetizers at three hip venues such as Honolulu Beerworks, Hibiscus Club and the Brewseum.
What You'll Get
Then it’s time for some exercise in the fresh ocean air as you board your party bike, an eco-friendly shared vehicle with 15 inward-facing seats. Chat with your small group as you pedal together (or not; there are five seats that do not require pedaling) while your informative guide steers you to your next destination.
You'll stop at three popular bars and brewpubs in Kaka’ako, where you may purchase food and drinks. Perhaps order a handcrafted cocktail paired with tapas at Bevy, a neighborhood bar that uses sustainable, handmade decor for a vintage-meets-industrial feel. At REAL, a gastropub, you’ll find dozens of new-release beers plus craft-beer cocktails such as a cervezarita, which combines tequila and draft IPA. Learn about World War II history and beer at the Brewseum, which boasts six draft beers on tap and provides complimentary popcorn with your food purchase, or enjoy Korean tacos and karaoke at the lively Cafe Duck Butt.
After 2.5 hours, return to your starting point to end your tour. If you wish, keep the party going on your own with your newfound friends.
Stops include three of the following: • REAL, a gastropub
• Cafe Duck Butt
• Honolulu Beerworks
• The Brewseum
• Hibiscus Club
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If options including transportation are selected, you must note your hotel information in the special requirements field at check-out. Failure to provide this information may result in the cancellation of your tour. The supplier will contact you prior to tour with pick-up details.
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended for this tour
- You may not take alcoholic beverages on the party bike; Hawaii state law prohibits open containers on the bike
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off
1 day 1 hour
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Pedals in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.