Have you ever imagined viewing Hawaii from the sky? If so, our parasailing excursions are perfect for you, and even for anyone you may be with who isn’t as excited as you are about flying. Conveniently located in Oahu, we offer parasailing tours along world-famous Waikiki Beach. Best of all, absolutely no experience is necessary. Feel free to fly like a bird as you soar high above the ocean's surface and enjoy fantastic panoramic views of Diamond Head and the Waikiki skyline. All the noise from the boat and the city will cut away as you ascend, leaving you and your flight buddy in your own pocket of paradise.
What are you waiting for? Your Waikiki parasailing adventure begins as soon as you step onto our parasailing boat at Kewalo Basin. Our friendly captain and crew will brief you on operation procedures and safety, and then you'll cruise along the beach and get into your harness to prepare for flight.
About This Deal
Conveniently located in Waikiki, Paradise Watersports offers Oahu parasailing tours along world-famous Waikiki Beach. Best of all, absolutely no experience is necessary. Feel free like a bird as you soar high above the ocean's surface and enjoy fantastic panoramic views of Diamond Head and the Waikiki skyline. All the noise from the boat and the city cuts away as you ascend, leaving you and your flight buddy in your own pocket of paradise.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Equipment and harness for parasailing
- Life vests
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up / Drop off - You will have to arrange for transportation yourself.
- Alcoholic drinks & Food - Not allowed.
- No restrooms on board.
- Professional Photography Service for additional $39
- Rescheduling of any portion of your party will result in a $25 per person/per activity fee
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Water Sports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings