You will start visiting Tulum maya ruin, with a tour guided approximately one hour, and take a beautiful pictures in the blue sea side, after that in the afternoon we are going to the restaurant, where you will taste typical food from the region. The next stop will visit the archeological mayan ruin Coba, are 1.3 mile to get to the archaeological area, you can walk or rent a bike on your own until where is located the tallest pyramid called "Nohoch Mul" and walk around one hour and then we will going to Playa del Carmen, and you will know the 5th avenue to look around and you can buy local handicraft for your family and friends, you can not miss this adventure!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Get to know the ancient Tulum ruins with a licence tour guide
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
The pyramid of Coba is the biggest climbable archeological construction in Yucatan
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha, Calle de Chan Chen, Coba Mexico
Swim and refresh in the cool waters of the cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle Quinta Avenida, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Shop and visit one of the most exciting strips in Playa del Carmen
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Tickets and guided tour in Cobá, Tulum and Cenote
- Regional food buffet
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation c / Air Conditioning
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tamcach-Ha & Choo-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Calle Quinta Avenida
- Bicycle rental
- Drinks in restaurant
- Life Vest.
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.
For any hotel in Tulum we offer you a meeting point.
Please provide us the name of your hotel after booking, based on the location we will give you the pick up time.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen and Tulum, the tour will be operating as 3x1
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pata de peek travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.