Creemore is located in the centre of the once thriving Huron Wendat nation. We will share the story of First Nation over 1000 year history in the Creemore area and arrival of Samuel de Champlain, the Founder of New France in 1616.
Our tour is part of the Route Champlain - Ontario's Historic Trail and offered in both of Canada's official languages, English and French.
The tour is followed by a French/Indigenous inspired 5 course Gourmet Luncheon featuring local farm to table seasonal ingredients hosted at an Authentic RIverside Maple Sugar Shack, dining al fresco under a canopy of trees.
We can arrange a rental bike for you to enjoy the scenic 15 km bicycle ride through the local countryside along roads that were once trails for trade over 500 years ago, or linger a little longer in town to shop and enjoy tastes at the Brewery.
All inclusive - excluding bike. Bringing your own road-worthy bike plus helmet is permitted
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Creemore Jail & Log Cabin, 141-151 Library Street, Creemore, Ontario L0M 1G0 Canada
Historical tour recounting Champlain and First Nations followed by optional Cycling tour OR Brewery followed by Gourmet Six Course Lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Creemore Springs Brewery, 139 Mill St, Creemore, Ontario L0M 1G0 Canada
Sample the various varieties on tap for the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is not recommended for infants or very small children
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Historic Tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Creemore Jail & Log Cabin
- Entry/Admission - Creemore Springs Brewery
- Use of bicycle
Creemore Springs Brewery Limited, 139 Mill St, Creemore, ON L0M 1G0, Canada
Mountain Ash Farm Country Manor, 828708 Mulmur Nottawasaga Townline, Glencairn, ON L0M 1K0, Canada
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Patricia Cleary in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.