What You'll Get
Bike San Francisco's sunniest and hippest neighborhoods on this sweet tour to the city's best artisan chocolate and coffee producers (alongside other culinary and creative coolness). We start off in the mural-rich Mission, sipping a delicious coffee from a new roaster who offers SF best coffee, while exploring an iconic ceramics factory and art gallery. Then we'll take a peek into chocolate test kitchen to sample their award-winning treats.
After a ride along the Bay, we'll pick up lunch (there are several incredible local options to choose from) then set up a picnic at a Dogpatch neighborhood eco-park with panoramic views of the Bay Bridge, Berkeley, and Oakland. Then finish the tour with a pedal through the historic and exceedingly cool Dogpatch neighborhood, and discover its unique collection of art galleries, chocolate shops, cheesemakers, wine producers, and coffee roasters. Plus get ready for a few surprise stops, charting the fascinating, yet nearly forgotten history of one of SF's greatest pastimes.
Want to bring some chocolate, coffee, or those discoveries home? Our guides have plenty of pannier space to tote all the chocolate or bags of coffee you could want to bring back as gifts (wink, wink!).
NEIGHBORHOODS YOU'LL DISCOVER BY BIKE
Mission District • Potrero Hill • Dogpatch
Hunter's Point • SOMA (all of SF's warmest & sunniest hoods!)
WHY THIS BIKE TOUR IS FOR YOU
- You love food and want to explore (er, taste) your way through San Francisco's rich and exceedingly awesome chocolate + coffee culture.
- You want to see famous historical landmarks and lesser known local sites and neighborhoods not covered by any other bike tour.
- You can ride a bike 10 miles (16 km) at a relaxed pace and pedal up a few slight hills (we bike around the big ones). And not to worry – we make regular stops to take in the sights , so your legs (and glutes!) get a chance to relax
- Chocolate tastings
- Bike and helmet
- Post-ride drink in the Pedal Inn garden
- Our exclusive guide to the best things to do and eat in SF
- Photo gallery from the tour
- ...And so much more!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
- Chocolate Tastings
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional chocolate purchases
- Please budget $10-20 for lunch, coffee, and additional chocolate tastings (as desired).
10:30 AM 2016 AUG-DEC
1:00 PM 2017 SEP-DEC
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pedal Inn Bike Tours and Rentals in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.