We are passionate electric bike experts who treat our customers like dear friends because that’s exactly what you are to us. We put our hearts into helping you find the perfect electric bicycle and making sure you get the most out of it.When you walk into Pedego Glendale, you’ll find a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere where you’ll be treated like family.Come as you are and rent a Pedego today! Hello, fun…
What You'll Get
Pedego Glendale is conveniently located next to the Skunk Creek Trail, which connects to Rio Vista Park in Peoria. From there, riders can connect to the Arizona Canal or to the New River Trail system and enjoy many miles of bike paths. Along the paths, you may see eagles, roadrunners, coyotes and lots of other interesting sites.
Locks, bags and optional helmets are included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Use of bicycle
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pedego Electric Bikes Glendale in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.