What You'll Get
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
Your guide will pick you up from your Whistler or Pemberton accommodation at 7am (March 15-Sept 15) or 8am (Sept 16-March 14). Alternatively, you can arrange a meet in Pemberton, your choice! Your 8 hour tour begins at the time of your meet. After pickup, you will make your way to one of the many fishing locations Whistler has to offer, based on best fishing opportunities.
Once at the lake or river, suit up in your provided waders and get ready for some hands on teaching! Learn the best techniques and receive helpful tips. On the lake tours, each person will have their own vboat (self powered by kick, sitting up off the water) or float tube which they will get to navigate themselves. Don't be alarmed - your guide will be close by if you need help.
On river tours, you will walk and wade through shallow pools in order to reach your intended fishing location. You may have the opportunity to fish for 5 species of Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Bull Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Steelhead and Kokanee. Once you have completed your tour, your guide will drive you back to your accommodation.
All fishing equipment is provided - please make sure you provide your height, weight and shoe size at checkout. If you have a special request or a type of water you wish to fish, please let your tour operator know and they will be happy to work with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Automatic shore or river tours with Children under 10
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Valid British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License is required which can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Goods and Services Tax
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- British Columbia Freshwater Fishing License which can be purchased online at www.fishing.gov.bc.ca
Spud Valley Sporting Goods in Pemberton
Or pickup from your Whistler or Pemberton accommodation
7am - March 15th - September 15th 8am - September 16th - March 14th
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pemberton Fish Finder in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY. ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.