Hidden Gems does not take you through the crowded areas of the historic district. No traffic on the roads or hoards of tourist taking up the sidewalk. It's a leisurely stroll past twelve national historic landmarks, spectacular gardens, massive ironwork, and maybe even see a celebrity or two.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
During the week we go into the church which has been standing longer than any other house of worship in the city, 1761. See three Tiffany stained glass windows, and the famous pew 43.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Peninsula Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.