What You'll Get
Los Angeles is a city of cars, and this eye-popping museum is the place to celebrate all things automotive. You can't miss the red and silver ultra-modern exterior of the Petersen Automotive Museum on the corner of Fairfax Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard (6060 Wilshire Blvd.), the third most traveled intersection in the city. It anchors one end of the famed “Miracle Mile” created by real estate developer A.W. Ross in 1936.
The museum is much more than a huge room filled with cars. Curators chose only the most interesting vehicles to exhibit and display them in context. A streetscape of period-correct architectural elements immerses you in the history each exhibit. The second floor features rotating exhibit areas and the third floor features the Discovery Center, using the example of the automobile to teach art and science to children of all ages.
Skip the line and present your receipt at the admissions desk to receive your admissions sticker. The museum is open daily 10am–6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible—if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own assistant
- The Petersen Automotive Museum strives to exceed ADA requirements whenever possible, and offers a variety of accessible features. If visitors require additional accessible resources, such as interpreters or touch-based tours, please call Visitor Services at (323) 930-CARS during museum hours at least two weeks prior to visiting.
- Limited wheelchairs available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis, no advance reservations for wheelchairs
- Tickets are non-refundable, but may redeemed on any date within one year from date of purchase
- Museum is located at 6060 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- Admission ticket
- The listed price does not include a $12 parking fee, payable at the time of departure
- The listed price does not include an optional $20 Vault Tour, subject to capacity
Petersen Automotive Museum
Open daily from 10am–6pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Petersen Automotive Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply. See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.