Enjoy 25 new exhibits and more than 150 vehicles at this L.A. museum celebrating the culture of the car. This all-day ticket lets you skip the long lines and enjoy the museum Monday - Friday 10 am–5 pm & Saturday - Sunday 10 am - 6 pm. The admission desk closes Monday - Friday at 4:30 pm & Saturday - Sunday at 5:30 pm. See the Batmobile used in the hit 1989 movie 'Batman', Steve Mcqueen's 1956 Jaguar XKSS, and more. Present your receipt at the admissions desk to receive your admissions sticker.
What You'll Get
Visit: Petersen Automotive Museum, 6060 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3605
Los Angeles is a city of cars, and this eye-popping museum is the place to celebrate all things automotive. You can't miss the red and silver ultra-modern exterior of the Petersen Automotive Museum on the corner of Fairfax Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard (6060 Wilshire Blvd.), the third most traveled intersection in the city. It anchors one end of the famed “Miracle Mile” created by real estate developer A.W. Ross in 1936.
The museum is much more than a huge room filled with cars. Curators chose only the most interesting vehicles to exhibit and display them in context. A streetscape of period-correct architectural elements immerses you in the history each exhibit. The second floor features rotating exhibit areas and the third floor features the Discovery Center, using the example of the automobile to teach art and science to children of all ages.
Skip the line and present your receipt at the admissions desk to receive your admissions sticker. The museum is open daily: Monday - Friday 10am–5pm & Saturday - Sunday 10am - 6pm. The admission desk closes Monday - Friday at 4:30 pm & Saturday - Sunday at 5:30 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible—if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own assistant
- The Petersen Automotive Museum strives to exceed ADA requirements whenever possible, and offers a variety of accessible features. If visitors require additional accessible resources, such as interpreters or touch-based tours, please call Visitor Services at (323) 930-CARS during museum hours at least two weeks prior to visiting.
- Limited wheelchairs available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis, no advance reservations for wheelchairs
- Tickets are non-refundable, but may redeemed on any date within one year from date of purchase
- Museum is located at 6060 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Entry/Admission Fee
- Entry/Admission - Petersen Automotive Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- The listed price does not include a $17 parking fee, payable at the time of departure
- The listed price does not include an optional $28 Vault Tour, subject to capacity
Petersen Automotive Museum, 6060 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3605
Open daily from 10am–6pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Petersen Automotive Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.