What You'll Get
Board the open-top, double-decker bus (covered trolley in the winter and inclement weather) at any of the 27 stops to start your hop-on hop-off tour of Philadelphia. Covering 16 miles (26 km), the full loop takes 1.5 hours, with live commentary on board, and provides access to 100 of the city's most popular attractions and landmarks.
Travel at your leisure with this 2-day pass that allows you to explore the city with the added value of transportation throughout downtown Philadelphia.
Included with your pass is an admission ticket to the notorious Eastern State Penitentiary. Plan to spend approximately two hours touring this former prison.
Hop-on hop-off tour stops:
• Philadelphia Bourse / Independence Park / Liberty Bell / Independence Hall
• Betsy Ross House / Fireman’s Hall / Christ Church Burial Ground / United States Mint / Elfreths Alley
• National Constitution Center / African American Museum / Federal Reserve Bank / Independence Visitor Center
• Chinatown / Friendship Gate
• Reading Terminal Market / Philadelphia Downtown Marriott / Convention Center / Hard Rock Cafe / Explore PHL
• Love Park / Fairmount Park Welcome Center / City Hall / Dilworth Park
• Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul
• Logan Square / Sister Cities Park Visitor Center
• Rodin Museum
• Eastern State Penitentiary
• Perelman Building
• Rocky Steps / Rocky Statue / East Entrance of the Philadelphia Art Museum
• Philadelphia Art Museum West Entrance
• Please Touch Museum / Memorial Hall
• Philadelphia Zoo
• Barnes Foundation / Franklin Institute
• Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University / Embassy Suites Hotel / Windsor Suites / Four Seasons
• Sonesta Hotel / Mutter Museum / Shops at Liberty Place / Observation Deck
• Union League / Rittenhouse Square / Hyatt at The Bellevue / Shops at The Bellevue
• Kimmel Center
• Antique Row / Pennsylvania Hospital
• South Street District / Headhouse Square
• Korean War Memorial
• Spruce Street Harbor Park / Hilton Penn’s Landing / Independence Seaport Museum
• Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing
• Christ Church / Arden Theatre
• American Jewish History Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Eastern State Penitentiary is not climate controlled; please dress appropriately
- 2 day hop-on hop-off pass
- Entrance fees (unless otherwise noted)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Office hours: 9am - 5pm
Hop-on Hop-off tours have frequent departures
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.