This photography tour provides a one on one experience with a knowledgable professional. A great way to see the top sites of the bay without stressing about how to get there and where to set up your camera. This one on one photography session will include lessons on how to set different settings so that you can capture a scene exactly how you want. The guide will be right there to answer any questions and to show you different perspectives. The city is not an easy place to navigate, so having a seasoned San Francisco veteran can make your experience the best.
What You'll Get
We will be going to some wonderful, iconic areas around the San Francisco Bay. We will also visit the Marin Headlands during our trip. At each location I will offer settings and overall photographic advice to the client. We will end the trip after photographing the sunset over the bay.
• Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
• Golden Gate Bridge Welcome Center, Battery East, San Francisco, CA 94129
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Use of personal camera
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Phillip Nicholas in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.