Learn about Philadelphia’s thriving brewery and distillery scene, tasting up to 12 beers or local spirits on this guided tour. See how beer is made and chat with brewery owners about their operations. Visit some of Philly's most popular breweries and distilleries, including Yards, Evil Genius, Love City and the Dock Street Brewery, to name a couple possibilities. Round-trip transportation by passenger van is included.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Philly Brew Tours, 1211 Arch St Between N12th St & Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
On this brew tour, meet your guide in downtown Philly near Reading Market, then hop on a bus and travel to three local breweries or distilleries. Learn about the different types of beer as well as the history and specialty of each brewery. Stops may include the Flying Fish Brewing Company,Lunacy Brewing Company, the Dock Street Brewery, Yards Brewing Company, and/or Roy Pitz Barrel House. Locations visited vary by date.
This tour combines humor, history, education, Philly pretzels, bottled water, a VIP lanyard while exploring some of Philadelphia's celebrated breweries and distilleries. Relax with roundtrip transportation and 3.5 hours of tastings on this Philly experience.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Yards Brewing Company, 500 Spring Garden St. at the intersection of 5th St and Spring Garden St, Philadelphia, PA 19123
Founded upon humble beginnings in 1995 in a 900-square foot facility in Manayunk, Yards Brewing Company has grown into one of the area’s most prolific breweries, churning out some of the most popular and widely distributed beers in Philly. Since it’s inception, Yards Brewing Company has relocated three times and now proudly overlooks the Delaware River in Penn’s Landing. Their nod toward English ales is deeply rooted in history and blends colonial traditions with modern day flavors to produce beers fit for the founding fathers. A must-stop for learning about the progression of colonial beer as you sip presidential flights in a rich, historic city.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Love City Brewing, 1023 Hamilton St, Philadelphia, PA 19123-3726
With a mission to create unfailingly delicious beer that is the centerpiece of Philadelphia’s table, Love City Brewing Co is a must visit in Philly. With it’s exposed brick, spacious industrial feels, Love City opened it’s beautiful wood paneled doors in 2018. Housed in what was once a defunct railroad manufacturer and more recently an mixed martial arts gym, Love City is producing accessible beers like Eraserhood (NE IPA) or their Love City Lager in retro tall boy cans that pleases even the non-craft beer drinker. Learn all about how Love City craft’s these delicious brews as we give you behind the scenes access to one of Philadelphia’s newest breweries.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Flying Fish Brewing Company, 900 Kennedy Blvd, Somerdale, NJ 08083-1031
This award-winning brewery is the largest producer in South Jersey. Just a stone’s throw away from Old City Philadelphia and the Liberty Bell, it’s a must-visit for any thirsty beer enthusiast in the Philly area. And here’s a fun fact: Flying Fish was the FIRST virtual brewery back in 1995 (yes, the 90s!) with its very own website, making it a true pioneer in the beer space. The key words when describing Flying Fish beers are “balance” and “sustainability”. Their beers are full-flavored yet highly drinkable, and they’re still innovating to this day with their brand new canning and bottling operation, where our guides will walk you through the brewing process from ingredients to your glass. Join us on a behind the scenes look at this state of the art brewery complex that’s crafting some the most sustainable beer in the nation!
Duration: 50 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may update you with any last minute details
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Tastings, as noted
- Roundtrip transportation
- Bottled water
- Philly pretzels
- A 12 dollar per person auto gratuity is added to the ticket for all bookings of 4 or more guests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Philly Brew Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.