Sample five different Philly cheesesteaks as you tour South Philadelphia by Segway, stopping at the best cheesesteak shops along the way! Glide through the streets of Chinatown, Society Hill and South Philadelphia along a five-mile loop past neighborhood highlights, including the Italian Market, South Street and Bella Vista — all without breaking a sweat. On your 2-hour tour, you’ll be introduced to the famed sandwich and the lively vendors who make them. This small-group Segway tour is limited to 8 people per guide, ensuring personalized attention.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Street, 301 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Along South Street, you'll hear about the neighborhood's history, culture, and more from your guide. You may also stop at a restaurant or two to try some Cheesesteaks.
Pass By: Society Hill, Philadelphia, PA 19106
In Society Hill, you'll hear about the neighborhood's history, culture, and more from your guide. You may also stop at a restaurant or two to try some Cheesesteaks.
Pass By: Philadelphia Chinatown, Philadelphia, PA
In Chinatown, you'll hear about the neighborhood's history, culture, and more from your guide. You may also stop at a restaurant or two to try some Cheesesteaks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All riders must wear a helmet (your own or provided by Philly by Segway).
- All riders must bring valid identification.
- All riders must read and sign a waiver of liability.
- Segway riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- All riders must weigh between 100lbs - 300lbs.
- All riders must complete Segway training to their guide's satisfaction.
- Please keep in mind that you will be standing for the duration of your tour - these recommendations are for your comfort and safety:
- Wear comfortable but not loose clothing.
- Wear secure, flat, comfortable shoes, preferably close-toed sneakers or athletic shoes. Flip-flops, high heels, or wedges are not appropriate.
- DRESS FOR THE WEATHER - we ride rain or shine. If it is a cold day, dress as if you are going skiing (gloves, hat, coat, etc.). If it is a hot, sunny day, wear sunscreen, bring sunglasses, and a water bottle. You will be outside for the duration of your tour.
- Please arrive early. We recommend arriving 5-10 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- After you check in, there will be a 30 minute training session including an instructional video. You must complete this training to your guide's satisfaction - even if you've ridden a Segway before.
- Once everyone is trained and feels confident riding a Segway, we start the tour!
- Philly by Segway reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
7 N Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Philly by Segway in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.