Capture amazing pictures of Boston’s must-see attractions on this popular two-hour walking photography tour. We begin with two historic sites on the Freedom Trail followed by Beacon Hill, a 19th-century English-inspired neighborhood; the nation’s first Public Garden; and Back Bay, an exclusive area renowned for its architecture and grand Victorian brownstones along Comm. Ave and Marlborough Street.The Highlights of Boston photo tour is informative, fun, and a great value!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PhotoWalks Tours of Boston, Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02110
Explore Boston from a different angle!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Professional Tour Guide
- Small Group Tour
- Fascinating historical commentary
- Creative photography tips to capture amazing pictures with your camera or smartphone
- Entry/Admission - PhotoWalks Tours of Boston
Beacon Street, Beacon St, Boston, MA, USA
Marlborough Street, Marlborough St, Boston, MA, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the PhotoWalks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.