See Wilderness Outside of Anchorage City Limits.
Small Group Excursion, Big Alaskan Experience -- All IN ONE TOUR, ALL IN ONE DAY
Take an adventure and see Bears, Moose, Glaciers while being able to freely walk along the most Scenic Views in the world.
This is a life changing experience that goes far beyond a tour or shuttle. This activity offers "boots to the ground" adventure, however the level of involvement is entirely at the traveler's discretion.
The excursion is extremely senior friendly.
Departs downtown Anchorage and heads outside its city limits. This adventure begins to enter the vast wilderness of the Chugach State and National Forest.
About This Deal
Experience the Big Outdoors!
See the amazing beauty that surrounds Anchorage.
This special tour does not follow any set route. Nor does it follow a time table.
Use your vacation time going into the wilderness to see wildlife and view glaciers.
We follow the sun, the wind and our hearts to navigate your vacation towards the most scenic locations capable for the day of your tour.
The Wilderness, Wildlife, Glacier Experience includes entrance into the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center as well as, into exciting areas of the Chugach National Forest that require special permits.
Learn about our rich history and experience the wonders of the Ring of Glaciers. This award winning tour can not be replicated by any other service or shuttles.
The Wilderness, Wildlife, Glacier Experience utilized highly trained Adventure Guides who's sole purpose is make your vacation memories last a lifetime.
Pictours Alaska guide's offer complimentary photo lessons throughout your tour.
• Beluga Point, Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK 99516
• Chugach State Park, Mile 115 Seward Highway, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK 99587
• Portage Glacier, Portage Lake Loop, Girdwood, Anchorage, AK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Bottled water - Bottled Alaska Pure Glacier water
- Free Photography Lessons
524 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the PicTours Alaska, Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.