The most famous off-road Jeep tour in the Southwest. Take this tour and experience first-hand the amazing capabilities of these custom Jeep Wranglers. You will surely be thrilled as your expertly trained guide navigates the most adventurous Jeep trail in Sedona.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Broken Arrow Trail, Morgan Road, Sedona, AZ
Meet your guide at a central location in Sedona at your selected departure time. Then hop into an open-air Jeep Wrangler that holds between six and nine passengers and set out for your off-road 4WD adventure at Broken Arrow. Hang on tight for an adrenaline-filled ride while your guide expertly navigates over the red rocks Sedona is renowned for. You'll be awestruck by the natural splendor of this rugged wilderness, which boasts scenic views of sandstone formations such as Bell Rock and Chapel Butte. Make several photo stops before descending down the Road of No Return.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' height and weight
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Comfortable outdoor clothing
- Sturdy hiking boots / tennis shoes
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Food and drinks
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pink Jeep Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.