Come join us SCUBA diving some of the most beautiful reefs within the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and Pennekamp State Park. We have many different reefs to explore: Molasses, Elbow, French Reef and the famous Christ of the Abyss on Dry Rocks. These protected areas offer an opportunity to see turtles, spotted eagle rays, moray eels and a variety of different fish. These special reefs are part of the 3rd largest living reef system in the world and the ONLY living coral reef in the US. We stop at two different sites on the reef. The sites are chosen by the captain based on the day's sea conditions. We cannot guarantee any specific sites.
IMPORTANT: You MUST be SCUBA certified with recent dive experience for this activity. If you have not been diving in more than one year, you may be required to hire a guide at an additional charge. If you have not been diving in over two years, you will be required to take a refresher course. Single divers may be required to hire a guide.
About This Deal
Come explore the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park! Our boat is a large, comfortable Corinthian catamaran especially suited for diving. We make two different stops on the third largest barrier reef in the world - the ONLY barrier reef in the USA!
You must be SCUBA certified to participate in this excursion. Not certified? Call us to discuss options to get under the water.
IMPORTANT: Please contact us if it has been one year or greater since your last dive as you may be required to hire a guide or participate in a refresher course. Failure may result in an inability to join the trip.
We will do our best to buddy up single divers, but this cannot be guaranteed. If you book as a single diver, you understand that you may be required to hire a guide at an additional fee if no buddy is available.
Dive excursions include one two-tank dive trip (two different dive sites). Each trip is approximately 3.5 - 4 hours in total length. Tanks and weights included. SCUBA equipment and an in-water guide/divemaster are NOT included but can be hired at an additional cost. Please contact us for pricing and to reserve equipment or a guide, if needed.
• Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Bottled water - Refillable Paper Cups
- Use of SCUBA equipment
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pirates Cove Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.