Tour the Florida Bay looking for dolphins and manatees while listening to an overview of the Florida Keys ecosystem. For the sunset cruise grand finale, watch a gorgeous sunset located directly in front of the boat.
We provide water and light snacks, but feel free to bring your own food and beverages as there is a cooler on board!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
Our experienced captains will take you on a tour of the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. You will look for wildlife, and learn about the unique ecosystem in the Florida Keys.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
103800 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037, USA
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pirates Cove Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.