Come join us snorkeling some of the most beautiful reefs within the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and Pennekamp State Park. We have many possible reefs to explore: Molasses, Elbow, French Reef and the famous Christ of the Abyss on Dry Rocks. These protected areas offer an opportunity to see turtles, spotted eagle rays, moray eels and a variety of different fish. These special reefs are part of the 3rd largest living reef system in the world and the ONLY living coral reef in the US. We stop at two different locations on the reef. Each stop is determined by the captain based on the day's conditions. We cannot guarantee any specific site.
About This Deal
Come explore the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park! Our boat is a large, comfortable Corinthian catamaran with plenty of room to move around and relax. We make two different stops on the third largest barrier reef in the world - the ONLY barrier reef in the USA!
Bring your friends, family, significant other, or buddy to share memories of your adventure - or join us on a solo getaway! Enjoy the sun deck or jump in the refreshing water to snorkel and discover what’s below the surface! Our reefs are about 20 to 35 feet deep with high profile coral. You can be anywhere from 5 to 15 feet from the reef!
Beginners are welcome, but you must be able to swim to enjoy this excursion. We do not have guides in the water. All equipment is included. Snorkel vests are required to be worn in the water (included).
We ask that you refrain from using aerosol sunscreens before joining us for diving or snorkeling as the chemicals found in these sunscreens are toxic to our marine life. Pirates Cove Watersports is proud to provide Stream2Sea, a reef safe sunscreen,at no charge to all our customers on our boat trip. Sunscreen is available in our retail store
• Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, FL 33040
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water - Refillable Paper Cups
- Snorkel vest
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pirates Cove Watersports in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.