Explore another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive tour. Hop on an inter-island flight from Kahului, Maui to Honolulu on Oahu for a once-in-a-lifetime, Pearl Harbor and Honolulu city tour. Walk in the footsteps of America’s courageous heroes, from the site of the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor to the site of the signing of the surrender aboard the USS Battleship Missouri. Experience the USS Arizona, the resting place of more than 1,000 sailors who perished in the 1941 attacks. Airfare and roundtrip transportation from the Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on Oahu is included. Enjoy a scenic drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery and downtown Honolulu.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. The Kamehameha statue honors the monarch who founded the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
Former royal residence of Hawaii's rulers. A national landmark with beautiful architectural details.
Pass By: Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives, 553 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3002
The historical site of restored homes & workplaces of 19th-century Christian missionaries.
Pass By: Kawaiahaʻo Church, 957 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
National Historic Landmark known as the Westminster Abbey of the Pacific.
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Somber drive through a National cemetery housed in a dormant volcanic crater where WWII veterans are laid to rest.
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Explore on your own, the last battleship commissioned by the United States which is best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan, which ended World War II.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii, marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, and commemorates the events of that day. You will be given a ticket with a specific time to take the Navy boat launch tour out to the Arizona Memorial on your own.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center, 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Active military base with wayside exhibits and memorials. A clear view of the Arizona Memorial can be seen from the shore. Bookstore offering gifts and historic memorabilia.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the tour provider at minimum of 7 days prior to the tour date for ADA and all special requests.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- PEARL HARBOR NO BAG POLICY: The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at Pearl Harbor. Passengers may not carry any concealing items including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted but must not be in a bag. No items are allowed to be left on your tour vehicle. When going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, guests are required to carry government issued photo identification and NO BAGS are allowed on the vehicle. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all. Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a fee per bag. It is recommended to bring on tour only vital items like your identification and wallet as long as these items fit in your pockets.
- This tour does not operate on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day and December 7th.
- On occasion and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather, closure of the Memorial by the National Park Service and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and view the Arizona Memorial from the shoreline.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted. Strollers are not permitted in the theater or shuttle boats
- You will be given a ticket with a specific time to take the Navy boat launch tour out to the Arizona Memorial to explore on your own.
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the indoor mask mandate enforced at Pearl Harbor, all guests must bring and wear a mask. Eating or drinking is not allowed on the coach.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Interisland R/T airfare (overage charges may apply)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Airfare flight overage charges
1: Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
2: Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings