Skip all the lines on a memorable Pearl Harbor tour, including a USS Missouri tour and Arizona Memorial admission. This day trip from your Waikiki hotel takes you on a sobering journey through US history to the site of the World War II attack on Pearl Harbor. After, drive by air-conditioned coach through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific — aka Punchbowl Cemetery — and downtown Honolulu, including stops at Kawaiahao Church, King Kamehameha statue and the Mission Houses Museum.
What You'll Get
Start your Pearl Harbor tour with hotel pickup in Waikiki by air-conditioned coach. Your full-day tour includes admissions to each attraction, including the USS
Missouri and USS
Your first stop is the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to see artifacts from the bombing that propelled the US into WWII. Then take a ride in a Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the USS
Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of the 1,777 crew members who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. The national memorial, which commemorates the attack on Pearl Harbor, spans the mid-portion of the sunken battleship.**
Next, you'll take a guided tour of the USS
Missouri. The ship served from WWII through Desert Storm and was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
After an intriguing look through US war history, return to your coach for a historic tour of Honolulu with drive-by's Kawaiahao Church, the Hawaii State Archives and State Public Library, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale, and the Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives (formerly called the Mission Houses Museum).
You'll also see Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, and take a drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, known as Punchbowl Cemetery, before hotel drop-off.
**Note: Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Structural repairs are being made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in 2019.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted
- A majority of this tour is wheelchair accessible. There are a few areas on the USS Missouri that a wheelchair cannot go. If you aren't able to walk on the bus, please call in advance to ensure a bus with a lift is available
- Special needs requests must be called in to the local tour operator at least 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis
- ARIZONA MEMORIAL ACCESS SHUT DOWN AGAIN (May 2018) Access to the USS Arizona Memorial is again suspended until further notice to address the "structural integrity of the facility." Earlier this week, structural repairs were made to the visitor boat-loading ramp. Visitors will be taken on tours of the harbor in the vicinity of the Memorial but visitors will not be able to step off the boats and onto the Memorial itself. We will monitor updates from the National Park Service and will advise when normal operations resume. All museums, bookstore, shore side informational placards are still available at Pearl Harbor. The last update from Pearl Harbor is they hope to have the repairs done in early 2019.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Waikiki hotels
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Food and drinks
Select Waikiki hotels
Pickup between 6:30am and 7:05am
Tour returns to pickup location at approximately 2:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.