Enjoy the absolute best of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu on this combo tour experience. Visit the Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the famous Battleship Missouri popularly known as the “Mighty Mo.” At the Visitor Center, browse harbor side exhibits and historic displays on your own. Pay your respects on a drive through Punchbowl Cemetery where Pearl Harbor’s veterans are laid to rest and cruise down the streets of downtown Honolulu and through the heart of the capitol district. If time permits, a brief stop to view the gilded King Kamehameha Statue in the heart of the city and Iolani Palace from afar. An essential tour of Oahu’s highlights that brings you back to your hotel in time for nighttime fun.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. The Kamehameha statue honors the monarch who founded the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
Former royal residence of Hawaii's rulers. A national landmark with beautiful architectural details.
Pass By: Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives, 553 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3002
The historical site of restored homes & workplaces of 19th-century Christian missionaries.
Pass By: Kawaiahao Church, 957 Punchbowl St. Downtown Honolulu, Oahu, HI
National Historic Landmark known as the Westminster Abbey of the Pacific.
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Somber drive through a National cemetery housed in a dormant volcanic crater where WWII veterans are laid to rest.
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Explore on your own, the last battleship commissioned by the United States which is best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan, which ended World War II.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii, marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, and commemorates the events of that day. If tickets to the Navy boat launch tour out to the Arizona Memorial are available by the National Park on the day of your tour they will be provided. Otherwise, the Arizona Memorial can be seen from the shoreline at the Visitor Center.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center, 1 Arizona Memorial Pl, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Active military base with wayside exhibits and memorials. A clear view of the Arizona Memorial can be seen from the shore. Bookstore offering gifts and historic memorabilia.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please contact the tour provider at minimum of 7 days prior to the tour date for ADA and all special requests.
- This tour does not operate on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day and December 7th.
- On occasion and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather, closure of the Memorial by the National Park Service and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center and view the Arizona Memorial from the shoreline.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted. Strollers are not permitted in the theater or shuttle boats
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- NO BAG POLICY: The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at Pearl Harbor. Passengers may not carry any concealing items including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted but must not be in a bag. No items are allowed to be left on your tour vehicle. When going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, guests are required to carry government issued photo identification and NO BAGS are allowed on the vehicle. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all. Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a fee per bag. It is recommended to bring on tour only vital items like your identification and wallet as long as these items fit in your pockets.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at Waikiki Hotels
- Admission to Missouri
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Visitor Center
- Arizona Memorial tickets are not guaranteed as they are managed by the National Park Service.
Traveler pickup is offered
The tour times provided reflect the start and end of the tour, but not your exact pickup and drop off time. Whether or not you've provided your hotel/lodging at the time of booking, you are required to contact the tour provider no less than (2) days prior to your tour date to receive your exact pickup time and location. The tour provider will advise you of the specific area at the hotel/lodging you should wait; for example "at the front entrance." Please be there at least 5 minutes before your pickup time. If your hotel/lodging is not included on our pickup schedule, you'll be advised to meet at nearby location. Please note that we are prohibited by certain properties to pickup non-hotel guests and we do not pick-up at private properties such as AirBnB's and residential areas.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings