Start your Oahu Day Trip from Kauai with a visit to the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center at Pearl Harbor. See the battleship USS Missouri where the armistice ending WWII was signed and tour the city of Honolulu. Visit the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl and enjoy spectacular views at Nuuanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
The USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii, marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177 sailors and Marines killed on USS Arizona during the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, and commemorates the events of that day.
Duration: 47 minutes
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
The USS Missouri was the last battleship commissioned by the United States and is best remembered as the site of the surrender of the Empire of Japan, which ended World War II.
Guided Tour - 35 Minutes
Explore On Your Own - 50 Minutes
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
The cemetery serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who have given their lives in doing so.
Pass By: Kawaiahao Church, 957 Punchbowl St. Downtown Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The church was known as the "Westminster Abbey of the Pacific," Kawaiahao Church was the first Christian Church built on Oahu. Dedicated on July 21, 1842, “The Great Stone Church” is made of 14,000 coral slabs from ocean reefs that were hauled from the sea by native laborers and missionaries.
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
The ʻIolani Palace was the royal residence of the rulers of the Kingdom of Hawaii beginning with Kamehameha III under the Kamehameha Dynasty and ending with Queen Liliʻuokalani.
Pass By: Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives, 553 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3002
This Historical Museum with restored homes & workplaces of 19th-century Christian missionaries
Stop At: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
A warrior, diplomat and leader, King Kamehameha I united the Hawaiian Islands into one royal kingdom in 1810 after years of conflict. The Kamehameha statue honors the monarch who founded the Kingdom of Hawaii.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- May operate on a turbo-prop aircraft
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D.
- Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Ground transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or mini-coach
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Hawaii State Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Meals and drinks
- Round trip airport transfers from Kauai Hotels
Lihue Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.