Fly to Maui for the day from Oahu on the Road to Hana Adventure tour! You'll explore the lush tropical beauty and constantly changing vistas of the world-famous Hana Coast on this memorable Maui day trip.
What You'll Get
The beauty of this region is famous for its coastal views, waterfalls, pools and legendary beaches.
The best way to experience the beauty of this region is in the company of a knowledgeable driver/guide, allowing you to focus on the breathtaking scenery of this incomparably picturesque area.
A delightful no-host luncheon stop is provided on the Hawaiian Airline option only. Bring a swimsuit and towel and take a swim in the famous Ohe'o Stream and Pools, if the weather permits.
Your day trip to Maui includes a drive around Maui's east coast to Paia town, Kaumahina State Park, Keanae Valley Lookout, Puaa Kaa and Waianapanapa State Parks, a visit to Hana Town and the Hasegawa General Store, Wailua Falls Lookout and scenic views of the island's famous windsurfing beaches
Take a Hana Adventure tour today!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel as you may swim at Oheo if you wish, weather permitting
- Tour traverses rough roads - Not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems
- Please Note:
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- A valid government-issued ID (passport for non-US citizens) is required on the day of travel.
- If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refund.
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Roundtrip flights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop of, if option selected
- Local taxes
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels in the Waikiki area starting at 4:30 am.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.