What You'll Get
Arrive via your car to the Polynesian Fire Luau at 6pm to check in. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers. Also, you will hear live music by a Polynesian band as you dine at the buffet at 6:30pm
The Luau Fire show begins at 7:30pm. Experience a tour through Polynesia by song and dance.
• Grilled Chicken Kalua Pork
• Blackened Tilapiai
• Rice Pilaf
• Fresh Fruit
• Tossed Salad
• Dinner Roll
• Mixed Veggies
• Pineapple Upside Down Cake
*A cash bar, all night menu subject to substitutions.
The night ends about 8:30pm, with a final performance by the world champion Samoan fire knife team. Enjoy a very unique evening on a nice, warm summer night.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and under are free of charge
- Uber or taxi are recommended
- Limited free parking; parking lot across the street offers $10 all day parking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Live entertainment
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Tea & water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
St. Johns Inn
Times approximate. Doors open at 6pm
6:00pm - Check in
6:30pm - Dinner
7:30pm - Show
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Polynesian Fire Productions LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.