We'll uncover Dogpatch & ATT Park neighborhood in the city of San Francisco in a fun and exciting way — riding on a PopWheel. We'll meet and teach you how to ride PopWheel Personal Mobility Device. There's an approximate 15-minute learning curve and you'll learn all of the safety tips and rules. PopWheel is extremely fun and easy to ride!
What You'll Get
• We will meet at Popwheel Dogpatch location near Dogpatch Arts Plaza
• Our team will provide you safety tips and helmets
• You will go through a 15 min training session on how to ride PopWheel
• After the training session, we will head out on a PopWheel adventure to explore Dogpatch and ATT Park neighborhoods PopWheel is a fun to ride personal mobility device, it makes exploring San Francisco exciting and enjoyable. PopWheel is a self-balancing Mini-Segway, that you can ride anywhere in the city. The max speed is 12.5MPH and it goes up to 30 Miles on a single charge.
Note: You can rent PopWheel to explore SF at your own pace, contact our team or select daily rental option when making your booking. Our daily rental includes training and safety gear.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Pictures of you and your group!
1 hour 18 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the PopWheel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.