This 50 minute sightseeing tour of Portland Maine is different from anything else in the area. Join our knowledgeable guide aboard a Vintage Fire Engine as you and your group travel back in time and relive Portland’s past from a local’s perspective. Enjoy lighthouses, Civil War forts, fantastic views, interesting stories, and a multimedia experience with images from Maine’s history on the Fire Engine’s large flat screen TV. We are very unique sightseeing tour only offered in Portland Maine.
*Minimum of 2 travelers*
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Portland Fire Engine Co, 180 Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101-4615
US Custom House
Casco Bay Lines
Ocean Gateway Terminal
Shipyard Brewing Company
Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad
Fort Allen Park
Spring Point Ledge Light
Portland Breakwater Light (Bug Light)
Portland Head Light
Loring Memorial Park
Maine Jewish Museum
St. Paul’s Church
The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
Fireman Statue at Central Fire Station
First Parish Portland Unitarian Universalist
Longfellow House and Maine Historical Society Museum
Children’s Museum and Theatre
Portland Museum of Art
Neal Dow House
Maine Medical Center
Adam P. Leighton House
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please leave plenty of time for increased traffic and parking in Portland. Do Not trust your phones GPS for estimated time arrival.
- We just need the name that you booked with and the staff will check you in on the truck
- Traffic can be very heavy in Portland so give yourself extra time for parking
- We leave promptly at the designated time! Refunds are not provided for missed tours due to late/non arrival.
- Please provide a cell phone number that you will have with you when you are in Portland. We may need to contact you regarding your tour
- We are Only offering Private Single Groups. Please Select One in the Dropdown box!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 travelers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Private Narrated Tour aboard Vintage Fire Engine
- Professional Driver/Guide
- See the sights of Portland, Maine on this 50-minute small group private sightseeing tour
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (suggested)
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Portland Fire Engine Co. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.