What You'll Get
Board your comfortable riverboat, Miss Mallory or Matthew Hayes, to begin your journey along Washington DC's Potomac River.
Listen to a narration about Washington DC's history and many iconic sights as you cruise past top attractions including the Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Washington Monument, John F Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington Memorial Bridge, and the 14th Street Bridges. Marvel at the architectural details of the various landmarks on afternoon cruises, or see them lit up at night.
Note: Your Captain may choose either Miss Mallory or the Matthew Hayes pending weather and boat conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Your tour may be on the Miss Mallory or the Matthew Hayes, this is purely based on Captain's choice
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Narrated tour
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Potomac Riverboat Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.