Passengers are invited to wear their pajamas on the train just like in the movie! On board the passenger cars are festively decorated for the holidays. The Conductor will welcome everyone aboard and punch each child’s train ticket. En route to the North Pole the book The Polar Express™ will be read and music from The Polar Express™ movie will be played. Passengers are served hot chocolate and cookies by dancing chefs. Upon arrival at the North Pole Santa Claus and elves are visible waving to the train as passengers watch from aboard the train. Santa Claus and elves then board the train. Elves will be in each train car and will entertain passengers and lead them in singing Christmas carols. Santa Claus will move through each train car and greet each child, giving them their own personal silver sleigh bell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Seats are assigned by the depot office and will not be known in advance of the travel date
- Snacks (1 cookie per passenger)
- Beverages (1 cup of hot cocoa per passenger)
- Souvenir Polar Express book (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Premier Rail Collection in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.