Learn the basics of Paddleboarding at your own pace with a Private one on one lesson!
Lesson is 2 hours and includes all necessary equipment.
About This Deal
On this lesson our goal is to teach you the basics of stand up paddling. It is important to us that after 1 lesson you can go out and be able to do it on your own. Beginner lessons are taught in calm, flat water perfect for learning.
*All instructors are CPR and Lifeguard certified by the American Red Cross
TOPICS: Positioning yourself on the board, paddling techniques, how to maneuver over waves, turning the surfboard, how to get to your feet, proper surf stance, balance techniques, safety rules.
Lesson is 2 hours and includes all necessary equipment, we also include transportation if you are staying in Waikiki
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 7yrs or older to do this activity
- Must wear swimsuit and bring a towel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pro Surf School Hawaii in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.