Turn Fresno into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your smartphone will act as your guide, while you solve clues and complete challenges around the city. Entry price is per team.
What You'll Get
• Choose your own start time and embark on your adventure. With your smartphone as your guide, go on a brain-teasing and educational walking tour of your chosen neighborhood. Visit a series of locations and answer the questions or solve puzzles to receive your next instruction.
There is no need to race as quickly as possible from start to finish. Part of the fun is enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of the tour. Before heading to your next location, you’ll have time to eat, drink, enjoy the sights, and use the bathroom while the game clock is not running. You’re only timed on your travel and puzzles.
At the end of your adventure, see your rank based on a combination of your answers to the questions and game clock time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
- Registration Instructions will be found on the Voucher after completing purchase
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of up to 12 people
- Food and drinks
The starting location will be a parking lot or garage. The address for this location is 950 N St. Fresno, Fresno, CA 93721.
This self-guided tour can be enjoyed at your convenience anytime, any day
1 to 3 hours
Same as starting location.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Puzzling Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.