Affordable custom, private tour catered to the need of each client, while providing high end service. We provide Luxury SUVs, professional drivers and amazing hand-picked profesional tour guides.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arlington National Cemetery, Entrance at Arlington Memorial Bridge, Arlington, VA 22211
Walking to the Changing of the Guard, Arlington House and Kennedy's resting place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: George Washington's Mount Vernon, 3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Highway, Mount Vernon, VA 22121
Short film about the estate and home and a short film (We Fight to be Free) about George Washington's life and rise to leadership. Walk through the family home, related buildings and estate. End the tour at the Education Center and Museum.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - George Washington's Mount Vernon
4 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Quality Private Tours of Washington D.C. in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.