Soap making can be a great experience for anyone that loves natural body products. We offer the history of soap making followed by basic safety guideline for soap making. Next we switch to the introduction of all students and instructions followed by hands on soap making with designing your own bar. Guest will leave with a nicely wrapped similar soap made prior to class.
What You'll Get
Learning to make soap can be a fun and challenging process. We will learn to make cold process soap using natural ingredients and earthy additives. Be adventurous and book a seat in the soap making working shop today.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All soap making gear
- Bottled water
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Quinn Taylor in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.