Tours are small and consist of 1 guide and up to 6 guests. The guide will adapt the hiking pace to suit the guest's abilities for a fully enjoyable experience. This allows our guests the opportunity to immerse themselves in their surroundings and connect with nature.
Rainforest Tours provides a pickup and drop off service from 812 Wharf St in Victoria. Located in downtown Victoria. Or, 6715 Eustace Rd, Sooke. Located in downtown Sooke. We have backpacks, plenty of water and a delicious lunch of a roast chicken or vegetarian sandwich for you to choose from.
While hiking through the trails, I will point out some of the local flora and fauna and speak to some of the medicinal uses by the local First Nations.
About This Deal
DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: East Sooke Regional Park, East Sooke Road, Sooke, British Columbia Canada
East Sooke Park is one of the most picturesque regional parks on Vancouver Island. The park is a beautiful landscape along the seaside with amazing coastal bluffs.
There is a 3 km, 6 km, or 10 km hike at this location. This full day will begin with a 30-minute drive from Victoria or a 15-minute drive from Sooke. The destination has scenic coastal views overlooking the ocean toward the Olympic mountains. We will follow the coastline, hiking through western red cedar, douglas fir, and arbutus trees. There are lots of opportunities to stop and enjoy the view with beaches to explore and a good probability of wildlife spotting. We customize the hike based on the group and hike as little or as much as you would like.
If time permits, we will drive 10-minutes from the first destination to another trail. This trail will lead you under the canopy of mature western red cedars, sitka spruce, and douglas fir trees ranging from 100 to 200 years old. This is a very flat trail with easy walking for a cool down to the day's adventures.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - East Sooke Regional Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at 9 am at 812 Wharf St. in downtown Victoria or 6715 Eustace Rd, Sooke.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rainforest Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- DEAL FEATURED AND CHARGED IN US CURRENCY.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.