Make your transfer To and From the beautiful USS Iowa Battleship Museum, easy, and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation that will fit your travel needs and budget. Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party travel arrangements
Regular General Admission Tour plus the new self-guided Extended IOWA Experience Tour, which may be used any day during normal operating hours. In addition to those areas already available on our General Admission tour, the Extended IOWA Experience now includes newly opened Third Deck attractions, featuring "Lost At Sea: The Explorations of Dr. Robert Ballard", plus the ART Gallery, Laundry, Tailor Shop and Barber Shop.
What You'll Get
Make your transfer To and From the beautiful USS Iowa Battleship Museum, easy, and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation that will fit your travel needs and budget. Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party travel arrangements.
This Transportation Package includes the current self-guided General Admission Ticket plus the Extended IOWA Experience tour, which may be used any day during normal operating hours. In addition to those areas already available on our General Admission tour, the Extended IOWA Experience now includes newly opened Third Deck attractions, featuring Lost At Sea: The Explorations of Dr. Robert Ballard, plus the ART Gallery, Laundry, Tailor Shop and Barber Shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child Seats available upon request for an additional fee. Money Back up to $90.00 for parties with children under the age of 2.
- An After Hours Service Fee will be charged to ALL pickups between the hours of 09:00 pm (21:00) and 05:00 am (05:00) to the credit on file. Such fee will be charged For All transfers including Airport/Train Stations/Cruise Ports and any Other Port of Entry such, regardless of the nature of the delay. If the Guest does not want to be charged such fee that varies between $30.00 to $75.00 depending on pickup location and travel distance, the Guest has the Option to Cancel the service for a full refund, as long such service is canceled within 7 hours prior pickup time. If the Guest does not have a credit card on file, it is the Guest responsibility to contact RapidShuttle to pay for the said fee when a delay is imminent, and it will cause the pickup to occur between the above hours. For those Guests without a credit card on file, and that fail to contact RapidShuttle to Pay for the said fee, RapidShuttle reserves the right to either (1) Canceled the Reservation, or (2) Collect the Fee On-Board. If the Guest refuses to pay for the After Hours Service Fee, the Reservation will be considered Canceled At the Door, and No Refunds will be issued.
- Admission Tickets for the Aquarium of the Pacific are Not Refundable; However,Unused general admission tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase. You are welcome to use your ticket within one year of the date selected.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pick up/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. Also, is the Traveler responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- Transportation is Not Wheelchair Accessible: Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Because Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) can board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- Transportation Refunds: Free Cancellation if cancelled within 24 hours of pickup time.
- WAITING TIMES: For International Arrivals (Airport): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Domestic Arrivals (Airport): 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Cruise/Harbors/Trains: 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Any Other Locations: 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- The Battleship IOWA was built for active duty naval service and as such corridor space and access from deck to deck as well as the width of doors were minimized to essential crew needs only. For this reason, you will not find original elevators on battleships, just ladders (a nautical term for stairs). You will also notice that the corridors are much narrower than what you would see in an average building space. Being at sea, under the conditions of potential conflict, also meant that many of the doors were either watertight or completely sealable for structural integrity. You will encounter what the sailors refer to as “knee knockers” throughout the ship at doorways and passageways.
- Knee Knockers are the 6-8” elevated base of the watertight and structural door ways that allow for the doors to be sealed. They got their name from those that forgot they were there and tripped over them landing in most cases on their knees. Today the Knee Knockers and the narrow doorways are an impediment to guests in wheelchairs or those using walkers.
- Accessibility to Persons with Disabilities Battleship IOWA Museum has installed one chairlift on Main Deck; the deck used to board and exit the ship, bringing guests to the 01 level to the Captain’s Cabin where former President FDR stayed. As part of the opening of the Battleship IOWA’s newest exhibit, LOST AT SEA, two more lifts for our physically impaired guests are newly installed facilitate access to the 2nd deck museum spaces and the 3rd deck new exhibit area.
- Noting the spaces mentioned above, wheelchair and guests utilizing walkers are restricted to Main Deck exterior spaces while on Battleship IOWA. While there are still obstacles such as uneven decking to contend with while on the Main Deck, our wheelchair and guests using walkers can visit our exhibits located during tour operating hours.
- The Battleship IOWA is a floating museum ship. The steepness of the boarding gangways is dependent upon the ocean currents and waves, with higher tides providing a steep ramp incline while boarding. Accessing the museum at low or mid-tide conditions is much easier to negotiate when using an assisted device such as a walker, wheelchair or even a cane.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- USS Iowa Battleship Museum Admission.
- Private Roundtrip Transfers.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Money Back up to $90.00 for Parties with Children under the age of 2. Contact the Supplier Please..
- Luggage Restrictions. Please inquire with the service provider.
- Driver gratuities are not include.
3 to 5 hours
Battleship USS Iowa Museum, 250 S Harbor Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90731, USA - Private Roundtrip Transfer With Museum Admission.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the RAPIDSHUTTLE in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.